The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set among mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.
Choose From Our Accommodation Options
- Powered Sites
- Non-Powered Sites
- Ensuite Cabins
- Motel Units
- Kiwi Baches
- Family Villas
- Backpackers Lodge
For frequent and live updates on our changes, see our Facebook page.
As new mangers Andrea & Gavin would love your feedback on how they can improve. Feel free to send us an email or let us know on trip advisor.
Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities.
8.30am-8.00pm Monday -Sunday (Winter Hours)
Please Note: Insure you have a booking with us if you feel your arrival time is outside our reception hours. There will be no access for late arrivals who have not booked. 0800 853 853 hold for reception.
- All facilities are designated smoke-free.
- Click the link beside to view our new Park Map
- Pets are by arrangement, no pets are allowed in units
- All charges quoted are subject to change without notice.
- We have a 48hr cancellation policy so if you are unable to advise us 48 hrs prior to the date of your arrival you will be charged one nights accommodation.
- View the full list of Lake Tekapo campground accommodation options we offer.